This evening, I burnt my hand cleaning my microwave. I am special like that. I put the water/vinegar mix in the microwave for a minute too long and it exploded when I opened the door. Oh well.
In other news, I finally figured out the best solution to cleaning the stove-top. First, sprinkle Dawn and baking soda all over the glass. Then spray it down with peroxide. Wait a few minutes, then scrub it in circles. FYI, a little goes a long way. Once thoroughly scrubbed, wait a few more minutes, then scrub again. Use a washrag/paper towel to remove the scrub and enjoy your pretty stove top for the next 12 hours until breakfast.